Thursday, October 18, 2012

Beer!!! Not just a drink but a GREAT Hair Treatment


Beer has phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and maltose which make beer a natural hair care ingredient. Biotin in beer prevents hair loss and dandruff, maltose nourishes smooths and brings natural shine in the hair and the yeast strengthens your strands and adds lots of volume.
Well known celebrity Catherine Zeta- Jones admitted to washing her hair with beer so this proves we aren’t going loopy and your hair won’t get drunk.

So next time you’re about to wash your locks, borrow a can or bottle of beer from your dad , bf or husband, let it reach room temperature and follow these directions.
1. Shampoo your hair as usual.
2. Pour the can or bottle of beer over your damp hair and massage it into your scalp and hair. Leave in your hair 1-2 minutes.
3. Rinse and apply your conditioner.

Your hair will be left silky soft and full of volume. I bet your thinking.....will my hair have a weird after smell after I tried pouring beer? The answer is NO. When I did this on myself I couldn’t smell any beer residue on my hair. But if you are worried about a smell simply add a few drops of your favorite aromatherapy oil to the beer before applying it onto your hair.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment